Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than three years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
All eligible students are considered and academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program is the sole basis for awarding this scholarship. There is not a separate scholarship application form.
Need more information? Contact…
International Development Manager
Faculty of Science
T: +61 9514 7561
For more information, please visit: www.uts.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
This exciting scholarship program offers financial assistance for half of the required tuition fees for up to three incoming MBA students each semester. This scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence in coursework Masters programs within the University of Sydney Business School. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants
Information Technology International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program.Please read the Conditions of Award Conditions of Award. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney Scholarships for International School Leavers Applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) University of Sydney Scholarships for School Leavers applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) are awarded annually in January on a combination of school examination results, UAI and other achievements, (leadership, creativity, self-motivation, communication
International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework) The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School. Eligibility Applicants must: Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program. Have a minimum
Information Technology Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Information Technology program. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent
Undergraduate Scholarships, Western Sydney University, Australia
Support your studies with a Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus International Student Scholarship. We help students to achieve their academic ambitions and personal goals while recognising and rewarding top talent. All international student applications to study at Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus will automatically be considered for a scholarship. Value A
Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time
Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Engineering program. Who is eligible? To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria: Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident
Undergraduate Postgraduate Bursary, Western Sydney University, Australia
Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus is offering a $3,000 bursary to international students enrolling into an undergraduate or postgraduate course. Country The bursary is application to students residing in: SOUTH EAST ASIA: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Mongolia, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore NORTH ASIA: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan Students must satisfy all
Postgraduate Scholarships in the Field of Complex Systems, University of Sydney, Australia
Funding is available for applicants interested in carrying out fundamental and applied research in the field of complex systems. The research will involve theoretical work as well as computer simulations. It will aim to discover fundamental connections between information-theoretic and statistical-mechanical approaches to self-organisation, while investigating a variety of topics
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.