The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN provides a partial scholarship for outstanding students from the ASEAN region to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. This Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
What does the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is AUD$5,000 and it will be paid after the Census Date student’s program in their first session.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
- Be a citizen of the ASEAN Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam).
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Commencement may not be deferred and must be in 2017 only.
- Students must stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to received the AUD$5,000 payment.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University. Students may be eligible to accept the ASEAN Scholarship together with this scholarship if they fulfill the above conditions.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie City Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS-ASEAN” in the Scholarship Name field.
Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students.This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. This scholarship awards up to AUD $35,000, applied towards your tuition fee. Eligibility Criteria Applicants must: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia
Macquarie University International College Scholarship, Australia
Macquarie University's International College (MUIC) is our preferred pathway for international students seeking alternative entry into our undergraduate degrees. Macquarie University International College Scholarship has been developed while understanding the complexity an international student would face in deciding to further their education in Australia, in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering,
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University Life is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has made an outstanding contribution to student life at Edith Cowan University in 2010. University students and staff, and representative bodies external
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has demonstrated outstanding engagement with external communities and has contributed to the achievement of the university's strategic priorities through engagement activities. University students and staff,
Undergraduate & Postgraduate, Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS), Australia
Macquarie University International Scholarship is a Full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. What does MUIS cover? The MUIS is available across most courses* to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering up to five prestigious Vice-Chancellor`s Research Fellowships for talented early and mid-career researchers. QUT`s reputation for quality research is characterized by strong links with industry, professions and the community. As one of Australia`s fastest growing research universities, QUT is backing its aspirations with a
Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT Research & Research Training is global, partnered and making a difference. RMIT University is a global university of technology and design with its heart in the city of Melbourne, Australia. RMIT University has an international reputation for excellence in industry engagement with established educational and
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS), Macquarie University, Australia
Macquarie University funds Higher Degree Research (HDR) scholarships through the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship scheme (IPRS) and Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship Scheme (MQRES) for international candidates. We fund postgraduate candidates of exceptional research promise and develop researchers with a proven capacity for research. The Strategic Research Framework 2015 – 2024 is
Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Westralia Airports Corporation (WAC), owner and operator of Perth Airport, will be offering two (2) $5000.00 scholarships in 2010 to 1st year Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking studies at ECU. This follows the signing of a Partnership Agreement between WAC and Nyoongar Elders in
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, Robert Gordon University, UK
Level of Study First Year of any on-campus Undergraduate Programme. Value of Award Full tuition fee scholarship for first year of study. Eligibility Criteria Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full time undergraduate programme Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.