Newcastle University is pleased to offer 200 partial Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships (VCIS) to assist international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree.
To be considered for an award, you must:
- be a national of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam.
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2019/20 academic year
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- successful applicants will be selected on merit. Further details on scholarship values and academic grades required can be found on the University’s country pages.
Eligible candidates will be assessed as part of their academic application.
Further details, including a list of non-eligible courses, can be found in the VCIS postgraduate regulations (2019) (PDF: 39 KB).
Value of award
£1,500 – £5,000 tuition fee awards
Number of awards
200 in total (undergraduate and postgraduate courses)
Start date and duration
September 2019 for the duration of your course.
Application closing date
Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early course applications are therefore encouraged.
How to apply
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application.
For more information, please visit: www.ncl.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships Postgraduate, Newcastle University, UK
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 40 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships (VCES) for outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies. There are 39 50% tuition fee scholarships and 1 100% tuition fee scholarship. Sponsor Newcastle University Eligibility Criteria To be considered for the 50% scholarships applicants must: be a national of one of
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS), Newcastle University, UK
IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £1,500 for the first year of study. Eligible applicants will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form. Eligibility International students must have: applied through UCAS by
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University Life is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has made an outstanding contribution to student life at Edith Cowan University in 2010. University students and staff, and representative bodies external
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has demonstrated outstanding engagement with external communities and has contributed to the achievement of the university's strategic priorities through engagement activities. University students and staff,
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, Robert Gordon University, UK
Level of Study First Year of any on-campus Undergraduate Programme. Value of Award Full tuition fee scholarship for first year of study. Eligibility Criteria Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full time undergraduate programme Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship, BPP University, UK
The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme. Am I eligible? To apply for this scholarship you must: have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University; be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher
Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate International Scholarships, University of the Arts London, UK
We have two types of UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships on offer, each with different eligibility criteria. One offers a £5,000 tuition fee remission, and the other a £25,000 award and accommodation generously provided by International Students House (ISH). Application deadline Applications for the UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships for 2017/18 entry
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN provides a partial scholarship for outstanding students from the ASEAN region to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. This Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN is highly
Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT Research & Research Training is global, partnered and making a difference. RMIT University is a global university of technology and design with its heart in the city of Melbourne, Australia. RMIT University has an international reputation for excellence in industry engagement with established educational and
Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK
Value of award £3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees. Number of awards 18 Start date and duration Commences September 2016 for one year only. Application closing date The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2016. Overview Newcastle University is delighted to announce 18 scholarship awards for students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.