Number of awards
200 in total (undergraduate and postgraduate courses)
Start date and duration
September 2018 for the duration of your course.
Application closing date
Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early course applications are therefore encouraged.
To be considered for awards applicants must:
- be a national of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam.
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2018/19 academic year
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
Eligible candidates will be assessed as part of their academic application.
How to apply
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application.
For more information, please visit: www.ncl.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships Postgraduate, Newcastle University, UK
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 40 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships for outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies. There are 38 50% tuition fee scholarships and 2 100% tuition fee scholarships.Value of award 50% or 100% of tuition feesNumber of awards 40 scholarshipsStart date and duration September 2018 for one
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS), Newcastle University, UK
IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £1,500 for the first year of study. Eligible applicants will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form.Eligibility International students must have:applied through UCAS by
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University Life is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has made an outstanding contribution to student life at Edith Cowan University in 2010. University students and staff, and representative bodies external
Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has demonstrated outstanding engagement with external communities and has contributed to the achievement of the university's strategic priorities through engagement activities. University students and staff,
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, Robert Gordon University, UK
Level of Study First Year of any on-campus Undergraduate Programme.Value of Award Full tuition fee scholarship for first year of study.Eligibility CriteriaHave received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full time undergraduate programme Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship, BPP University, UK
The Vice Chancellor's Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme.Am I eligible? To apply for this scholarship you must:have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University; be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher
Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate International Scholarships, University of the Arts London, UK
We have two types of UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships on offer, each with different eligibility criteria. One offers a £5,000 tuition fee remission, and the other a £25,000 award and accommodation generously provided by International Students House (ISH).Application deadline Applications for the UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships for 2017/18 entry
Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK
Value of award £3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.Number of awards 18Start date and duration Commences September 2016 for one year only.Application closing date The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2016.Overview Newcastle University is delighted to announce 18 scholarship awards for students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN provides a partial scholarship for outstanding students from the ASEAN region to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. This Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN is highly
FEBE International Student Scholarship, University of Newcastle, Australia
Applicable to : International, fee waiver, discount, 25%, FEBE, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.This scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate or pre-professional program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.Eligibility To be eligible to apply
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.